Photography by Suki Foster Photography
Cause Film Festival is an annual Short Film Festival providing a platform for film makers to promote worthy causes through the art of film and entertainment. With Cause, you really can make a difference.
To support film makers and anyone who wants to spread the message of a worthy cause to a wider audience through the art of entertainment. All profits will be donated to the cause or charity represented by the winning film.
What We've Achieved
- 2017 Cause Film Festival donated all proceeds (over $850) to the winning charity
- 2017 Cause Film Festival awards night attended by 160 people
- 2016 Cause Film Festival awards night was attended by MP Julie Owens
- 2016 Cause Film Festival awards night held at Riverside Theatre Parrammatta for the first time. The venue was a hit.
- 2015 Cause Film Festival held at Ritz Cinema
- 2014 Cause Film Festival founded by Yolandi Franken who wanted to help as many people as possible raise awareness for their causes
Help us keep Cause Film Festival running!
Every donation has a direct impact on the Cause Film Festival's mission. We rely on donations, film submission fees and Awards Night ticket sales to run the festival and to have enough left over to donate to the winning film's charity.
Your contribution will help us to keep this non-profit film festival running and reach more people to help spread messages of good causes.